Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter... yea.. I said Easter!

Where have I been??? Well probably spending any of my spare time into Avery’s big girl room, yes I will admit... maybe more than I should... but it’s worth it right!? I have had the thought cross my mind while putting my time into her room “Oh the things we do for our kids” but then I think how much fun I’m having pulling out my artistic side that I have not for a while and remember that this room is probably half for me... hehe!

Well I’ve been meaning to post these fun pictures from Easter, we had a really nice Easter weekend filled with many lots of dinners and 3 Easter egg hunts for Avery! I think if we’d let her she would still want us to hide Easter eggs for her and to find them! Every egg was such a joy to find!

We started off Good Friday with a little Easter party at my Moms that she did. It was really fun, decorated eggs, had a very exciting Easter egg hunt for the girls (Avery, Talia and my little cousins Kristin and Casey.)














Second Easter egg hunt at Auntie Kelli’s house (Jordan’s sister) and Uncle Chris’s. Jordan’s parents came into town and we had a really nice dinner and visit with everyone!







And then of course Easter morning! Oh the joys of the Easter bunny! I must say this Easter I did feel Avery was old enough to learn about the true meaning of Easter, so three or so FHE's before we learned about Jesus, and I am so impressed how much sunk in! She still brings up how Jesus died on the cross. That is one thing this past year I've learned from my calling and Avery, it is never to early to teach your children the Church.






Avery in her Easter dress sporting her hat the Easter bunny brought her, she loves it! She so Jordan's little girl, I knew she'd love this baseball hat cause she loves wearing Jordan's even when its too big for her.


Funny story, Avery never likes when I try and get her to wear her hair down, she always needs it up. Well now that her favourite movie is Tangled, it is now her favorite thing to wear her hair down! She always says how her hair is so long and prey like Rapunzel! Thank you Disney :)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Cute pics. I can't wait to see the new big girl room!
My girl has the same easter dress; so cute!