Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Fun!

Hmmmm... fold laundry... or blog... BLOG! I always use nap time productively... hehe!

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! We sure did, best I can remember in a long time! And how great was it to have conference on Easter weekend!? I just loved that! Since I've gone back to work part time we really haven't had a spare full day together (Me, Avery and Jordan) since I started! I work every Saturday, so Jordan and Avery have fun together on Saturdays, and yes we get Sundays together... but lets face it... sometimes with kids and church Sundays are too much of a break! SO, I still worked Saturday, but Jordan got Friday AND Monday off!!! So I worked Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday we had Friday, Sunday and Monday together!!! Soooo nice!

Friday we cleaned out garage out (that felt good) and went to my parents house to have dinner and roast marshmallows with my Sister and her husband and there cute 6 month old daughter. My parents were out of town until Saturday so they were house sitting and watching the dog.

Sunday we had a little egg hunt with Avery in the morning and a yummy breakfast and relaxed and watched conference. And that night we went back to my parents and and had dinner, went for a walk, enjoyed a hot tub, and watched a movie and slept over!!! So nice and relaxing.

Monday we went to Kids Quartz in Sherwood Park and got a work out climbing everywhere with Avery, she had a blast though! And had some lunch and then went back to my parents to set up the scavenger hunt and help my mom get ready for Easter dinner. Then all the family came over to my parents and we had a lovely dinner and scavenger hunt for the little girls! Then watched the NCAA final, so yes... wonderful weekend! Here's a bunch of pics, enjoy!


Avery checking out her Easter basket
Trying to get her to grasp the idea of looking for eggs, she got it... she just wanted to eat each one when she found it!

Showing off her loot, more to find though!

The Easter bunny... isn't he handsome! haha, he was a lot happier here, I'm not sure why he looks so grouchy!?


Avery in her Easter outfit with her bunny

Watching conference, she loves when the choir sings

At my Parents doing the Easter egg scavenger hunt

Taren, Jordan, A, and my Nana after the scavenger hunt

Our family, Avery is very hard to get to co-operate for pictures... grrrr

Taren, pretty little Talia, and Kamry

My little cousin Casey, Paige and Cody

5 comments:

Spence said...

wow, what a great Easter. Sounds fun. Avery is getting so big!

Sheri said...

Looks like the perfect weekend! Spending time together as a family is really just the best.

Kamry Low said...

I just love the photo of her and her feet looking up at the camera! so cute!

Scott and Tara said...

I agree with Kamry, that was my favourite photo of Avery! SO CUTE! Those little cupcakes on the stick look pretty good, Taren is so talented!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Avery showing of her loot is way too cute. Her belly sticking out is adorable. And you need to crop that picture of me and jordan on the deck, so you can't see my feet. People will think i actually wear crocs!!! I only wore them for the treasure hunt, so my flats wouldn't get wrecked!

Taren