Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well... this is only a couple weeks late! I keep forgetting to get the pictures my Mom took at my Family Birthday dinner off her camera, oh well! These are so pictures of the surprise party Jordan and Avery threw for me when I got home from work! They had lots of balloons everywhere and one of my favourites, DQ Ice cream cake! Avery loves singing Happy Birthday, so it was a lot of fun to have her sing to me with Jordan! LOVE her face here, so mischievous... and she looks even crazier cause her hair is a mess! Oh my, I love this girl so much! I really don't think many 2 year olds are as funny and she is! Here is to year 26, I know it will be a good one!

1 comment:

Kamry Low said...

I love Avery's hair, you shold do it more often like that- just so she looks crazy!