Monday, October 27, 2008

Avery's room

So this is Avery's funky room! We didn't find out what I was having when I was pregnant, we left it a surprise (which I quite enjoyed.) So I tried to keep the room neutral in gender so that it wasn't too girly or too boyish. But once we had our sweet little girl I decided to add some pink to girl it up!
I had put on facebook pictures of her bedroom, but I decided to add some on here with the pink accents now, hopefully the room is a little more girly now!


The weight, date and name block were a gift from my friend Chantal Chiu.


The laundry basket my good friend Tara Fullmer gave to me because she knew I was having a hard time finding the perfect laundry basket to match the room - Tara understands my craziness to match since she is similar! haha.






Our neighbors from upstairs are so sweet, this was a gift from them! Kathryn owns a interior decorating business that specializes in kids rooms (its called "Go to your Room.") Shes also a very talented artist. She painted this for Avery as a gift, so sweet hey!

No comments: