Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Photo announcements / cards

Well I've realized I have not blogged in March yet! So this is just a quick post, until later tonight I'll have more time (once my little monkey... I mean princess is in bed) to update you all on our lives, and I'm going to post some more scrapbook pages and some pics.
So since I've entered the digital scrapbooking world I've started doing some photo cards / announcements. It started for Avery's birth announcement and thank yous, and then I've done some wedding thank yous and Christmas cards for some close friends and family.
I thought I'd post some of what I've done over the last few months for myself and some others. Its fun to do, especially when the pictures are so beautiful themselves!









2 comments:

Scott and Tara said...

I had no idea you did thank you cards for people. You are amazing. I cant wait till i get a good digital scrapbooking program! Which one is the best? (that you have heard of?)

The Heavenor's said...

That is a great questions Tara... anyone??? I'm still trying to figure that out, I'm still using that Costco one which isn't that great, but it does the job. It does't have great features or anything, but through trial and error I'm able to figure things out. I've heard photo shop programs are the way to go??