Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to Normal - for NOW!

My visiting teachers came this week, and Cyndi said something that I loved! "Nothing is constant in this life except change." So true! haha. Especially when the little kidlits come along, things change so fast!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Avery has been going through this weird funky schedule change that wasn't too pleasant. I then realized she was getting her first tooth which could have been part of the reason. Well for now, her schedule is back to normal and more predictable. I haven't wanted to say anything about it for a bit in chance of jinxing it (lol, little superstitious) but its been 4 weeks now, so maybe I'm safe. Again, I think back to what Cyndi said though... you never know!

So its great knowing she takes a 9-11 nap in the morning and 2:30 - 4:15ish nap in the afternoon. I enjoy knowing because now I plan to do Eran's and things like that in that gap after lunch, and everyone is happier! And her nights are way better, goes from 7-7 and gets up once for about 10 minutes for a quick bottle and back down. PHEW! I remeber when she started this new schedule I didn't know what to do with myself with all this nap time!

And isn't it funny how when the naps are good, the nights are waaay better! So I've got myself a happy little Avery lately!

Here are some new pages. The last 3 are from Avery's album, and the top 2 from Easter. I downloaded some Elsie fonts from scrapnfonts.com. They are clearing out a bunch of there CK fonts and they are on sale until May. 5. Great prices and adorable fonts! So get them while there still there! My Easter pages in include some of the Elsie fonts.







No comments: