Monday, June 22, 2009

You Sweeten Up my Life

Here is a new page I did on one of our Mommy / Daughter / dog picnics! haha. I was just in love with this set when I found it on Sugar Plum and had to get it! I remembered Avery had a red shirt in these pictures and thought "Perfect!" Fun fun!

John & Kate's big announcement tonight.... who's betting its a divorce?!?! I still love the show, but oh my goodness its sad now! Almost depressing! Once again like I've said before, it sure makes me happy for my simple life. This is just my opinion, but I think Kate has changed so much... for the worse. Jordan watched it with my last week and he even said how Kate makes him sick how into herself and flashy she is now! I swear every time she laughs its such a phony laugh, and it seems like her marriage and John is soooo low on the list! Whatever, just my opinion, I'm interested to see tonight!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Cute page! You will have to let me know what happens with Jon and Kate..........we don't have TLC on our cable (so sad). I love your updates about the show though! We are heading to BC on Friday for holidays but when we get back we will have to get together with you girls to play!